Corporate Social Responsibilities
At ENTRY, we are committed to a sustainability policy, which includes respect for universally recognized standards for the environment, human rights, labour and anti-corruption. Therefore, we seek to ensure that all our suppliers operate in compliance with the terms and standards of our supplier Code of Conduct.
Our Code of Conduct is based on the general principles contained in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (1966), the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (1966) the Eight Fundamental ILO Conventions and Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) guidelines. In addition, we have signed the UN Global Compact, an initiative by Kofi Annan that ensures that ten general principles of CSR are implemented.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is divided into three main areas; labor and human rights, environmental issues and anti-corruption.
- Support and respect the protection of internationally acknowledged human rights.
- Ensure that human rights are not violated in the daily activities of the business.
- Uphold the freedom of association and recognise the right of collective bargaining.
- Support the elimination of all forms of forced labor.
- Support the elimination of all forms of child labor.
- Support the elimination of discrimination concerning employment and occupation of workers.
- Apply the precautionary approach towards environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote and support environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.
Our office in Shanghai enables close cooperation with all suppliers. Through continuous quality checks, our employees ensure that our Codes of Conduct, international and national regulation are followed. In case of non-compliance with some of the standards in our Code of Conduct, we will help to secure a program of steady improvements. Additionally, products are laboratory tested for harmful substances according to EU REACH decree.
For more information, please feel free to contact us